We are hiring...
a highly motivated individual for our timber construction systems business unit - which focuses on developing
and producing system solutions for timber construction and the realisation of selected timber construction
projects – for the position of
Technical Field Sales Representant for Timber Projects (f/m/x)
Your area of responsibility:
- Providing competent technical advice to customers in the field regarding timber construction projects
(cross laminated timber and glued laminated timber)
- Active sales work with responsibility for closing deals
- Conceptual design with support of the project teams (design, engineering, statics, calculation, sales office, construction)
- Supervision of timber construction projects in the planning and execution phase
- Coordination work
What we look for:
- Experience in timber construction or structural design
- Basic knowledge of CAD and statics
- High level of commitment, ability to work under pressure and team spirit
- Technical and commercial negotiating skills
- Independent, communicative and customer-oriented working style
- Language and cultural skills for the relevant country of assignment
- Willingness to travel 75 % of the time within a defined radius of operation
(nationwide, statewide, region, etc.)
What we offer:
- A modern workplace at a company location of your choice in Austria or Germany
- The opportunity to work responsibly and independently in a role with that offers lots of variety
- A tight-knit working atmosphere and company events
- Company car is provided
- Flexible working hours and mobile working possible after initial training
- A future-oriented job involving the sustainable building material wood as part of an international
group of companies
- The opportunity to contribute to our success with your initiative and commitment and to develop professionally
- A well-founded induction by an experienced team of experts
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free company parking
Grow with us
Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood as a renewable resource.
We put our trust in you, give you responsibility and freedom to develop new ideas. We accompany you on your way and offer you broad opportunities for further training. We believe in the successful, sustainable development of our company in a professional and tight-knit environment and focus on social sustainability by doing good things. Realise your potential in our organisation with clearly defined and embodied corporate values based on a tradition of over 120 years in the business.
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience; overpayment in line with the
market to the collective agreement minimum wage (collective agreement for the woodworking industry) is a matter of course for us.
Seize your chance to move into the future together with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.