We are hiring...
a highly motivated individual for our timber construction systems business unit - which focuses on developing
and producing system solutions for timber construction and the realisation of selected timber construction
projects – for the position of
Project Processing Trainee (f/m/x)
In the form of our 18-month trainee programme, we offer graduates of technical schools an excellent basis for
starting their careers. You will receive practical preparation for a specialist or management position. For this
purpose, you will pass through various areas of the Engineering Division at different locations of our company. It
is important to us to incorporate you into day-to-day business right from the start and, after an induction period,
also let you carry out projects on your own. You will get to know the processes of the HASSLACHER Group from the scratch. In the process, you will build up a broad network and professionalise your personal and technical skills.
After successful completion of the programme, we offer you the opportunity to continue your career in the
HASSLACHER Group in the position that best suits your career aspirations, such as: construction draughtsman,
calculator, technical sales service or project manager.
What we look for:
- Completed technical training, preferably in structural/wood engineering or design
- Computer skills and basic CAD knowledge
- High level of commitment and willingness to take on responsibility
- Perseverance, creative drive, determination
- Open, communicative and enthusiastic personality
- Willingness to work at different locations of the company
- Good command of the English language
- Completed military or civilian service (applies to male applicants only)
What we offer:
- A modern workplace at a company location of your choice in Austria or Germany
- The opportunity to work responsibly and independently in a role with that offers lots of variety
- A tight-knit working atmosphere and company events
- Flexible working hours and mobile working possible after initial training
- A future-oriented job involving the sustainable building material wood as part of an international
group of companies
- The opportunity to contribute to our success with your initiative and commitment and to develop professionally
- A well-founded induction by an experienced team of experts
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free company parking
Grow with us
Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood as a renewable resource.
We put our trust in you, give you responsibility and freedom to develop new ideas. We accompany you on your way and offer you broad opportunities for further training. We believe in the successful, sustainable development of our company in a professional and tight-knit environment and focus on social sustainability by doing good things. Realise your potential in our organisation with clearly defined and embodied corporate values based on a tradition of over 120 years in the business.
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience; overpayment in line with the
market to the collective agreement minimum wage (collective agreement for the woodworking industry) is a matter of course for us.
Seize your chance to move into the future together with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.