We are hiring...
a highly motivated individual for the position of
Timber Sales and Project Assistant (f/m/x)
The candidate will work in the overseas division to support the UK Sales team in the general commodity Glulam and Cross Laminated Timber product business and will support the HASSLACHER and HESS TIMBER project business.
Your area of responsibility:
- Support the UK Sales Team
- Liaising with customers and factories, providing prices, technical support, and delivery information,
generally providing a direct interface with our customers
- Providing confirming orders and delivery arrangements with customers and sites
- Estimating and setting up offers for clients.
- Liaising with clients on technical matters and advising on company products
- Completing take offs from drawings
- Chasing and securing payments
- Regular visits to UK and Ireland for customer visits
What we look for:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales and admin position in the building products industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office mandatory (Excel, Word)
- Ability to communicate to clients, architects and engineers via telephone, video and E-Mail
- You have a technical outlook and be capable to grow your engineering understanding
- Good commercial awareness and organizational skills
- Additional construction/design skill qualifications an advantage
What we offer:
- A modern workplace at a company location of your choice in Austria or Germany
- The opportunity to work responsibly and independently in a role with that offers lots of variety
- A tight-knit working atmosphere and company events
- Flexible working hours and mobile working possible after initial training
- A future-oriented job involving the sustainable building material wood as part of an international
group of companies
- The opportunity to contribute to our success with your initiative and commitment and to develop professionally
- A well-founded induction by an experienced team of experts
- Internal and external training opportunities
Grow with us
Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood as a renewable resource.
We put our trust in you, give you responsibility and freedom to develop new ideas. We accompany you on your way and offer you broad opportunities for further training. We believe in the successful, sustainable development of our company in a professional and tight-knit environment and focus on social sustainability by doing good things. Realise your potential in our organisation with clearly defined and embodied corporate values based on a tradition of over 120 years in the business.
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience; overpayment in line with the
market to the collective agreement minimum wage (collective agreement for the woodworking industry) is a matter of course for us.
Seize your chance to move into the future together with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.