We are hiring...
a highly motivated individual for our timber construction systems business unit - which focuses on developing
and producing system solutions for timber construction and the realisation of selected timber construction
projects – for the position of
Timber Construction Draughtsman (f/m/x)
Your area of responsibility:
- Creation of timber construction designs with industry-specific 3D CAD programs
- Provision of production data and execution plans
- Incorporation of structural requirements into the construction blueprints
- Support of the sales and project team in all questions concerning the individual constructions
- Communication with customers and suppliers during the design phase
- Active participation in the improvement and further development
of the work processes in your area of responsibility
What we look for:
- Completed training in the design sector (degree, training as a design engineer or technical draughtsman)
- Distinct three-dimensional imagination and technical understanding
- You enjoy communication and organisation
- Good knowledge of CAD software and MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Basic written and spoken English
What we offer:
- A modern workplace at a company location of your choice in Austria or Germany
- The opportunity to work responsibly and independently in a role with that offers lots of variety
- A tight-knit working atmosphere and company events
- Flexible working hours and mobile working possible after initial training
- A future-oriented job involving the sustainable building material wood as part of an international
group of companies
- The opportunity to contribute to our success with your initiative and commitment and to develop professionally
- A well-founded induction by an experienced team of experts
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free company parking
Grow with us
Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood as a renewable resource.
We put our trust in you, give you responsibility and freedom to develop new ideas. We accompany you on your way and offer you broad opportunities for further training. We believe in the successful, sustainable development of our company in a professional and tight-knit environment and focus on social sustainability by doing good things. Realise your potential in our organisation with clearly defined and embodied corporate values based on a tradition of over 120 years in the business.
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience; overpayment in line with the
market to the collective agreement minimum wage (collective agreement for the woodworking industry) is a matter of course for us.
Seize your chance to move into the future together with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.