We are hiring...
a highly motivated individual for our timber construction systems business unit - which focuses on developing
and producing system solutions for timber construction and the realisation of selected timber construction
projects – for the position of
Technical Sales Service (f/m/x)
Your area of responsibility:
- Provide competent technical advice to customers and the field sales agents
- Project responsibility from the offer until the finalization of the delivery
- Offer and order calculation in the field of timber/engineered timber constructions
on the basis of preliminary planning or tenders and bills of quantities
- Processing of project-specific enquiries, planning of technical feasibility and calculations
- Project-related procurement tasks, e.g. with material suppliers and subcontractors
- Preparation and dispatch of cost estimates and quotations as well as active contact with customers
- Project scheduling in coordination with production and project management as well as logistics
- Post-calculation in cooperation with Controlling as well as maintenance of the costing data and
own costing software
- Maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships
What we look for:
- Technical training or professional experience
Sales experience advantageous
Experience with CAD programs, ERP systems and MS Office advantageous
Basic written and spoken English
Analytical thinking with a basic understanding of business administration
High level of commitment, ability to act independently, flexibility and team
spirit coupled with a high degree of customer orientation
What we offer:
- A modern workplace at a company location of your choice in Austria or Germany
- The opportunity to work responsibly and independently in a role that offers lots of variety
- A tight-knit working atmosphere and company events
- Flexible working hours and mobile working possible after initial training
- A future-oriented job involving the sustainable building material wood
as part of an international group of companies
- The opportunity to contribute to our success with your initiative
and commitment and to develop professionally
- A well-founded induction by an experienced team of professionals
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free company parking
Grow with us
Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood as a renewable resource.
We put our trust in you, give you responsibility and freedom to develop new ideas. We accompany you on your way and offer you broad opportunities for further training. We believe in the successful, sustainable development of our company in a professional and tight-knit environment and focus on social sustainability by doing good things. Realise your potential in our organisation with clearly defined and embodied corporate values based on a tradition of over 120 years in the business.
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience; overpayment in line with the
market to the collective agreement minimum wage (collective agreement for the woodworking industry) is a matter of course for us.
Seize your chance to move into the future together with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.