We are hiring...
a highly motivated individual for our location in Sachsenburg – for the position of
Team Leader Customer Service APAC MENA (f/m/x)
Your area of responsibility:
- Issuing contracts
- Handling export documents
- Arranging logistics
- Checking of banking documents
- Handling and controlling of Letter of Credits
- Taking care of customer requests
- Following up with customer claims
- Guaranteeing a good customer service
- Coordination of Customer Service Department APAC MENA
What we look for:
- Fluent in English, Russian and German language
- Minimum of 10 years of handling export documents
- Minimum of 10 years of handling letter of credits
- Experience in team leading
- Expertise in negotiations with freight forwarding companies in Europe and South East Asia, Middle East and North + South America
- Clear understanding of quality criteria of lumber and engineered timber products
- Advanced skills in SAP related computer software
- Being a team player
- Willing to travel for work
- Being stress resistant and open for changes
What we offer:
- A modern workplace at a company location of your choice in Austria
- The opportunity to work responsibly and independently in a role with that offers lots of variety
- A tight-knit working atmosphere and company events
- Flexible working hours and mobile working possible after initial training
- A future-oriented job involving the sustainable building material wood as part of an international
group of companies
- The opportunity to contribute to our success with your initiative and commitment and to develop professionally
- A well-founded induction by an experienced team of experts
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free company parking
Grow with us
Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood as a renewable resource.
We put our trust in you, give you responsibility and freedom to develop new ideas. We accompany you on your way and offer you broad opportunities for further training. We believe in the successful, sustainable development of our company in a professional and tight-knit environment and focus on social sustainability by doing good things. Realise your potential in our organisation with clearly defined and embodied corporate values based on a tradition of over 120 years in the business.
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience; overpayment in line with the
market to the collective agreement minimum wage (collective agreement for the woodworking industry) is a matter of course for us.
Seize your chance to move into the future together with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.