We are hiring ...
To further expand the Polish market, we turn to committed young people with a confident and competent appearance who enjoy sales and want to develop their careers in a leading wood industry company.
Sales Representative for Poland (f/m)
- Support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers in the assigned regions
- Establishment of long-term customer contacts
- Technical product advice
- Collaboration on the conception and implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Support in the preparation of sales offers and the execution of contracts
- Active market observation
- Close cooperation with production and our customer service team in Austria
Your Requirement Profile:
- Basic commercial understanding
- Technical education, preferably in timber or building construction
- Sales personality with high development potential
- Customer orientation, commitment and entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, assertiveness and diplomatic skills
- High willingness to travel
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English
- Knowledge of German and other Eastern European languages an advantage
- Driving License “B”
We offer an exciting field of activity in an international environment, where you have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally.
After intensive training and getting to know our sales channels and networks, you will take over the self-reliant support of customers in specific areas in Poland. The position is equipped with a company car, laptop and mobile phone.
For questions please contact: Bartosz Wojcieszkiewicz | +43 664 88 63 04 53
We look forward to receiving your application in English.