We are hiring...
a highly motivated individual for our timber construction systems business unit - which focuses on developing
and producing system solutions for timber construction and the realisation of selected timber construction
projects – for the position of
with technical or commercial focusengineer/Construction engineer (f/m/x)
Your area of responsibility:
- Handling demanding timber construction projects around the world
- Communication and clarification of complex, technical issues with our customers and all project participants
- Project-related management of the employees involved
(structural engineer, designer, assembly, contract manager,...)
- Project and assembly organisation, supplementary management, acceptance and invoicing
- Checking subcontractor and supplier invoices
- Ensuring that the project is carried out and completed in keeping with quality, schedule and cost
- You will work in an innovative and international environment with
occasional short-term business trips at home and abroad
- Providing competent technical advice to customers and the field service in relation with timber construction
projects (cross laminated timber and glued laminated timber)
- Processing of project-specific enquiries, planning of technical feasibility and calculations together with
the statics and construction department
- BIM management
- Project and assembly organisation, supplementary management,
Acceptance and invoicing (deadlines/costs/quality)
What we look for:
- Several years of professional experience in the field of construction, plant construction or project management of investment projects
- Strong spatial awareness and technical understanding
- Pleasure in communication and strong organisational skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and assertiveness
- Very good user skills in MS Office
- Fluent business English desirable
- Willingness to travel to an extent of approx. 25 %
What we offer:
- A modern workplace at a company location of your choice in Austria or Germany
- The opportunity to work responsibly and independently in a role with that offers lots of variety
- A tight-knit working atmosphere and company events
- Flexible working hours and mobile working possible after initial training
- A future-oriented job involving the sustainable building material wood as part of an international
group of companies
- The opportunity to contribute to our success with your initiative and commitment and to develop professionally
- A well-founded induction by an experienced team of experts
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free company parking
Grow with us
Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood as a renewable resource.
We put our trust in you, give you responsibility and freedom to develop new ideas. We accompany you on your way and offer you broad opportunities for further training. We believe in the successful, sustainable development of our company in a professional and tight-knit environment and focus on social sustainability by doing good things. Realise your potential in our organisation with clearly defined and embodied corporate values based on a tradition of over 120 years in the business.
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience; overpayment in line with the
market to the collective agreement minimum wage (collective agreement for the woodworking industry) is a matter of course for us.
Seize your chance to move into the future together with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.