We are hiring
a committed employee to support our Technical Management staff in Sachsenburg/Carinthia and also willing to participate in foreign technical assignments at our Russian location in Malaya Vishera/Russland
Technical Assistant (m/f/x)
- Supporting the central technical management in the construction of a glulam plant in Russia
(initial work in Austria, getting acquainted with the technical production processes, etc.)
- Collaboration in the construction and start-up of the glulam plant in Russia
- Assisting the plant management in Russia
- Solid technical education (College/University) in mechatronics,
electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or in timber construction
- Ideally some previous work experience
- Very good organizational skills and structured working methods
- High level of commitment, ability to work in a team and the willingness to take on responsibility
- AutoCAD knowledge and project management skills
- Willingness to a long-term working commitment in Russia
- Good English language skills and willingness to learn the Russian language
We offer exciting tasks in an international environment, with the opportunity to develop personally and
professionally. After intensive training in our headquarters in Carinthia and getting to know our glulam plant,
you will actively work on the initial start-up of our plant in Russia and continue to support management there.
An attractive salary matching your qualifications and experience goes without saying.
Develop your potential in our organization with clearly defined and practiced corporate
values drawing from over a 100 years of tradition.
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German.