We are hiring ...
Due to our corporate growth, we are keen to appoint
Managing Director of Sales (m/f/x)
Our remit for you
- As Managing Director, you are responsible for the turnover and performance targets of
NORICA TIMBER Vertrieb GmbH (commodity products of the HASSLACHER Group).
- You provide direction for our regional sales managers and are responsible, in cooperation with the latter,
for the development and implementation of the marketing and sales strategy for the timber construction
products of the HASSLACHER Group (sawn timber, planed goods, solid structural timber, glued laminated timber, cross laminated timber – current turnover approx. EUR 300 million), based on well-founded market analyses.
- You have overall accountability for the optimisation of the sales organisation, as well as its processes,
associated logistics and distribution marketing (e.g. trade fairs, communication media, customer events).
So a strategic mindset and vision is essential.
- You will have hands-on oversight for the interactions between sales and production, where the aim is serving our customers optimally and achieving the greatest profit for the HASSLACHER Group. You will put together an optimal pricing strategy and drive digitisation in sales forwards (e.g. the implementation of a CRM system).
- The role part of NORICA TIMBER Vertrieb GmbH based in Sachsenburg (Carinthia/Austria).
What we look for
- You can offer a minimum of ten years of experience in a leading managerial function (in the field of sales
and marketing) in the production industry with a focus on commodity sales. Naturally, experience in a
sector that focuses on wood or building materials would be advantageous.
- You bring longstanding expertise in the successful establishment and optimisation of a modern, efficient,
global sales and marketing organisation, including product management and distribution marketing.
- You are a skilled negotiator with a high degree of analytical and structural abilities, can offer
business competence and well-founded knowledge in the development of pricing strategies.
- You will have a track record of using digital technologies for sales processes (including CRM tools)
which can be proven through successfully implemented projects. Structural development and the
fostering of good customer relations are important to you.
- You will lead our sales team with evident enthusiasm and a high degree of social and intercultural
competence. You can apply your excellent leadership skills, create the framework conditions
for development and success, and provide guidance on aims and opportunities in accordance
with the culture of the HASSLACHER Group.
- You have sound economic and/or technical qualifications and are business fluent in the German
and English language. Further language skills, especially Romanic languages, are an advantage.
What we offer
- We offer you a wide-ranging director position with a high decision-making
and leadership authority and long-term perspectives in our global corporate group.
- Become part of a culture characterised by sustainability and the appreciation of wood
as a renewable resource. We attach importance to the successful long-term development
of our company, in a professional environment.
- We offer you attractive financial framework conditions, including bonuses, and of course
remunerate your performance in accordance with your qualifications and experience.
If you would like to reinforce the management team of the HASSLACHER Group as the Managing Director
of NORICA TIMBER Vertrieb GmbH, we look forward to your application on hasslacher.com/career.